Self-Administration Medication Authorization Form 

Emergency medications such as Epi-pen, Inhalers or Glucagon. 

Selected Over-the-Counter medications may be considered for Self-possession for students in Middle and High School only.  

Students may not possess or administer a controlled substance under any circumstances.

Any misuse of medication by a student, including selling or giving away the medication, violates RCS district policy that will result in revocation of self-administration privileges and may result in a referral to law enforcement officials. 

Consent Form for Self-Administration