We're Hiring Talented People!
Applicants must complete the electronic application and attach all necessary documents in order to apply for a position. The District does not accept paper applications and attachments. If you do not have access to a computer or the Internet, please contact us for assistance in locating an available computer with Internet access. Follow the steps below on how to apply. If you need additional assistance, or would like to speak to someone from the Employee Services Department, please contact us at (586) 752-0230.
How to Apply
- We’ve changed our online application platform within the last year, so if you’ve completed an online application with us prior to that, you will need to create a new account. Please be sure to retain your login information as you will need it to access/update your application and/or apply for open positions.
- Already a current RCS employee and wish to apply for an open position? Please login to your application account (or create a new one if you haven’talready done so with the new application system). Once you are logged into your application account, you can just go to the open positions listing and click on the “Apply” button.
- EDUSTAFF positions: If you are interested in any of the following positions, please contact HR Associate, Jodi Barber, at 586-281-1413 or Jodi.email@example.com for the required forms and more information.
- Daily Substitute Teachers
- Building Substitute Teachers (report to the same building every day as a floater)
- Lunch Aides
- Health Clerks
- Crossing Guards
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Admin. Assistants
- Substitute Paraprofessionals
4. Please note that applications will be maintained.
To apply for a position, please visit our Applicant Website