Enroll Your Future Bulldog!!
ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MID TO LATE FEBRUARY 2020. THANK YOU!
Thank you for choosing Romeo Community Schools! Enrolling your child has never been easier, just follow the steps below to begin the process. Students residing within the geographic boundaries of Romeo Community Schools may enroll at any time. If you live outside RCS boundaries, please check the information below to apply for our Schools of Choice program. If you encounter any problems or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Enrollment Center at (586) 281-1404 or by emailing email@example.com
Steps to Enroll Your Child
PLEASE NOTE THAT ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE AVAILABLE MID TO LATE FEBRUARY 2020.
Complete the online registration process using Enrollment Gateway.
Follow the instructions at the end of online enrollment for making an appointment at the Enrollment Center located at 316 N. Main Street, Romeo.
Bring the required documents at the time of your enrollment appointment. See below for a list of the documents you will need to produce at the time of your appointment.
Documents Required for Enrollment
Enrollment is not complete until all documentation listed below has been submitted. You may choose to complete the required documents ahead of time or Enrollment Center staff can provide you with a copy at your appointment. Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student into school.
- Original birth certificate (with official raised seal)
- Immunization status (up-to-date immunization record) or Immunization Waiver (must be through the county)
- Proof of residency (one document from each category below)
- Category A: mortgage statement that provides property description; current utility bill (gas, water, electric); lease agreement that is current and must indicate the term of the lease, the address of the lease property, the name of the property owner, the name of the lessee, and a listing of tenants.
- SHUT OFF notices will not be accepted.
- Category B: parent or guardian's valid driver's license with current address, or parent or guardian's valid state identification card with current address.
- Residency Affidavit
- Additional information if applicable: Notarized Residential Affidavit if living with relatives for a suitable home; custody papers (copy of the court order or custody agreement is required to be provided if the parents are separated or divorced and the enrolling parent is relying on the order or agreement as the basis for enrolling the child)
- Records request form (to authorize request for documents from former school district)
- Copy of most recent special education IEP and/or 504 Plan required for services (if applicable)
- Other documents
- Most recent transcript for Grades 9-12
- Most recent report card for Grades K-8
- Previous 2 years discipline record for Grades 6-12
- Please read the technology handbook,Technology Handbook, print and sign the Technology Usage Agreement
- Student medical information forms Student Medical Information Forms
- Kindergarten only: hearing and vision hearing and vision screening
- High school only: 2019-2020 MHSAA Transfer Form
Schools of Choice Information
SCHOOLS OF CHOICE IS CLOSED FOR THE 19-20 SCHOOL YEAR. PLEASE CHECK BACK IN EARLY SPRING FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE 20-21 SCHOOL YEAR!
Information for Kindergarten Students
Children who will be five years old on or before September 1 of a school year and live within the Romeo Community Schools boundaries are eligible to attend kindergarten. Children who will turn five between September 1 and December 1 may enroll in kindergarten if parents complete a waiver. All children must be enrolled for school by their sixth birthday.
Romeo Community School District Boundary Map
If there is anything you cannot read or access, please call 586-281-1263