WASHINGTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Washington Elementary is located at the southern end of the District, near 26 Mile Rd. Washington houses approximately 430 students in grades K-5. The current Washington Elementary was built in 1952, but the history of our school dates all the way back to 1917. The original school, which bears the stone inscription "Washington High School," still stands on the property adjoining our current school and is now a historical museum.