Washington Student Resources
District Technology Resources
Student Devices (Chromebooks and iPads) are property of Romeo Community Schools and are loaned to students for use under the guidelines of the Romeo Community Schools Technology Handbook.
Parents / Guardians are financially responsible for accidental or purposeful damage to or the loss of the Device, as well as for any costs incurred due to student's use or misuse of the Device.
If the District-Issued Device is damaged:
The fine assessed to the Parent / Guardian will be as follows:
- 1st incident - $25
- 2nd incident - $50
- 3rd incident - Full cost of repair
If a Device is lost / stolen / intentionally damaged:
- The fine assessed to the Parent / Guardian will be $200.
If your student transfers out of Romeo Community Schools:
- The device must be returned with all issued accessories, cover / case, charging cord.
- If not returned in a timely fashion, the Device and accessories may be considered stolen and result in legal action, or be required to pay $200 for replacement costs.
The fine assessed to the Parent / Guardian for damaged or missing items will be as follows:
- Chromebook Charger: $40.00
- Chromebook Protective Case: $35.00
- iPad Charger Block and USB Cable: $38.00 for both, $19.00 each piece.
- iPad Protective Case: $30.00
Paying assessed fines:
There are a few ways to make payments:
- Pay online with SchoolPay
- Send cash to school with your student;
- Send a check, made out to Romeo Community Schools, to school with your student
- Search by title, author, keyword and subject.
School Supply Lists
This is a list of suggested school supplies. Please do not feel that you need to have everything ready to get the year started. We also have basic supplies and backpacks available in the building for those who would like some support in attaining school supplies. Please contact the school office if you need more information. Teachers will provide additional details via classroom communications.
|1st Arrival Bell:||8:58 a.m.|
|Tardy Bell:||9:03 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell:||3:58 p.m.|
|Half-Day Dismissal:||12:12 p.m.|
58230 Van Dyke
Washington, MI 48094