Please submit this Asthma Action Plan if your child has asthma that may require intervention during school hours. Treatment can involve inhalers, spacers, and nebulizers. Inhalers can be ordered to be administered by school personnel or your student can self-possess and administer if your healthcare provider indicates so. If your student is to self-possess and carry, we recommend a second inhaler to be kept in the office. 

You do not need to complete a Medical Consent Form as the medications required are contained in this plan. A Consent form for Self-Administration is required for a student to self-possess/administer. 

Asthma Action Plan