Welcome Washington Parents
ABSENTEE CALLS / NOTES
If your child is absent due to illness, doctor/dentist appt, etc., please remember to call the school attendance line at 586-281-2150 before 9:30 AM…..please give us the child’s name, teacher’s name, and reason for absence. The answering machine is on 24 hours a day.
- EARLY DISMISSAL: If your child needs an early dismissal, please send a note to the teacher, who will forward this information to the school office.
- If a child is riding home with another student in the school, please send in a note with this information also.
- Due to the busy end-of-school day in the office, please call in any changes to your child’s dismissal schedule no later than 2:30 PM.
TARDIES and ABSENCES
A student is marked tardy if they are late from 8:59-9:29 AM in the morning and 1:00-1:30 PM in the afternoon.
- Students coming in after these times are marked absent for the AM or PM sessions.
- Students arriving after 8:59 a.m. must report to the office prior to going to class.
- If you pick your child up early and do not have them return after an appointment, they will also be marked absent for the AM/PM session if you pick them up before 11:32 in the morning or 3:25 in the afternoon.
- A student who is picked up one to 30 minutes prior to dismissal will be issued a tardy for that part of the day. A student who is picked up 31 or more minutes prior to dismissal will be marked absent for that part of the day.
District Technology Resources
Connecting to Wi-Fi How to connect the student iPad to Wi-Fi outside of school. Please follow these instructions so that district iPad apps will work properly at home.
PowerSchool Parent Portal Instructions
The Parent Portal gives parents the ability to view their children's grades, attendance, and other school information securely via the Internet.
Emergency Care Plan
Emergency Care Plan Spanish
Emergency Medication Plan - Food Allergy
Emergency Medication Plan - Insect Sting Allergy
Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Instruction Sheet
Request for Administration of Medication to Student
Request for Self-Possession Self-Administration of Medication
Anyone planning on volunteering in the building, attending a classroom party or a school field trip will need to complete and submit the District ICHAT Volunteer Release Form and a copy of your driver's license at least one week prior for approval.
PaySchools - Online Payment Processing:
InfoCenter allows you to personalize communications from your school or district into one centralized feed.
|Google for Education|
School Supply List
This is a list of suggested school supplies for the beginning of the school year.
ATTENDANCE LINE: 586-281-2150
WASHINGTON SACC: 586-651-8350
NO SCHOOL - Labor DaySep 3Washington Calendar of Events
1st Day of School - 1/2 Day 8:59 AM to 12:09 PM1st Day of School - 1/2 DaySep 48:59 AM to 12:09 PMWashington Calendar of Events
Curriculum Night 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMCurriculum NightSep 116:00 PM to 7:30 PMWashington Calendar of Events
Regular Day: 8:59 a.m. to 3:57 p.m.