Career and Technical Education Programs
- Students: Fj-Lem
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 586-281-1104
- Students: Len-Rob
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 586-281-1109
- Students: Roc-Z
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 586-281-1111
Local Scholarship Information and Applications
Unless otherwise noted, all Local Scholarship applications are due on Friday, March 9th at 3:00 PM in the RHS Counseling Office. In the event of a snow day on March 9th, the applications will be due the next day school is in session by 3:00 PM in the RHS Counseling Office.
Students must attach a transcript to each local scholarship application. Students must print their own transcripts from their Parchment accounts.
- Common Application Scholarship Descriptions--This document lists all of the Local Scholarships that use the Common Application Form below.
- Common Application Form--Download the Common Application and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to type in your responses. Print as many as you need, write the corresponding scholarship name and number at the top of each copy, attach a transcript to each Common Application you are submitting.
- Community Special Scholarship Descriptions--This document lists all of the Local Scholarships that have their own special applications.
- Community Special Scholarship Applications--Print each special application for which you choose to apply. Follow the specific instructions for each special application. Attach a transcript to each special application.
- Four County Online Community Scholarship Descriptions--This document lists all of the Four County Foundation's online scholarships. Follow this link to begin their online application process:
Non-Local Scholarship Information
The counseling office periodically updates this list of non-local scholarships. Students may wish to explore these opportunities further.
To request a transcript click on the link to Parchment, and follow the instructions. Your transcript should be sent within two business days.
If you graduated before 1983 your transcript could take up to a week to process. If you are requesting a GED record, please call the State of Michigan Department of Education at 517-373-1692.
Please click on the link below for information about the procedures for testing out of classes at Romeo High School.