Indian Hills Parent Club
The IH Parent Club is open to all caring IH parents who wish to be positively involved in our school community! The Parent Club organizes special events and fundraisers and contributes to the great learning experiences for our students at Indian Hills. Parent Club meetings are held once monthly and all IH parents are welcome to attend to learn important information and contribute to school happenings.
Parent Club Events
Monthly Meeting Minutes
Enrollment You can enroll your child for school online.
Food Services You can view school lunch menus, deposit money to your child's lunch account, and view free/reduced lunch forms.
School Messenger Sign Up You can sign up for district messages via text, email, and phone.
Wake Up, IH! You can view the student broadcast videos.
Student Leadership Opportunities at Indian Hills
At Indian Hills, all students are leaders in their learning, their lives, and our school. We are honored to play a role in nurturing our world's future leaders, and we provide many opportunities for students to lead within our school community.
- Green Team - Indian Hills has earned the honor of being recognized as a Green School annually since 2012. The Michigan Green Schools Program is an initiative that aims to encourage students to learn more about energy efficiency, ecology and environmental stewardship practices through fun and interactive activities. For more information about this program, visit Macomb County Green Schools Program
- Safety Patrol -
- Student Broadcasting -
- Student Jobs -
Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Indian Hills will prepare students for academic and social success in an ever changing world.
To provide our students with the fundamental foundation for success to stimulate their pursuit of life-long learning.
- Teachers will be facilitators of learning, enabling students to grow, create and apply learning in our global society.
- All students should face challenges and work collaboratively towards learning with the support and dedication of all staff members.
- Educators will provide a safe environment.
- In an ever changing world, teachers create a nurturing, risk-free atmosphere where children can explore their full potential.
- Students and teachers will collaborate to promote positive, creative, and inquisitive life-long learners.
Volunteering Opportunities at Indian Hills
Classrooms - Your child's teacher will communicate ways you may be able to help in the classroom and with special events, such as field trips.
Library - The school library is always looking for friendly faces to support the school library. You can help check in books and reshelve them plus help students check out books each week. Please contact Mrs. Rocha at if you are interested.
Office - Our school office is always looking for friendly helpers who wish to make copies, laminate, and support our school in any way possible. Please contact Lori Lozowski if you are interested.
Volunteer Background Check Form - Every volunteer at Indian Hills must have a completed and approved background check prior to volunteering.